Web hosting is an indispensable component when you want to get your own website up and running. When it comes to hosting services, most of us will immediately think of web hosting. However, there is still a more advanced product that is VPS. So what is VPS? Advantages of VPS. Let’s find out through the article below.
Mục lục bài viết
What is VPS?
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server, also known as virtual private server. VPS like Shared hosting means that many VPSs are located on the same server, VPS is often used by large websites, the price is different from Share hosting. VPS costs are higher than Shared hosting, because shared hosting plans share resources from a server with a very low amount of allowed resources.
Objects using VPS Vietnam
The objects that often use virtual servers are mostly:
- Enterprises with large data storage needs.
- Companies and businesses need to host a website to develop sales and eCommerce with a large amount of traffic.
- Individuals who want to study and research virtual servers,…
Advantages of renting VPS Vietnam
- Faster and more reliable than a shared hosting server.
- Resources can be customized easily, just within the limits of the physical server allowed.
- Since server resources such as memory or processing power are guaranteed, there is no fluctuation in available resources.
- Using VPS saves investment costs, personnel, operating costs, and installation space.
- Problems and increases in traffic from other server users do not affect your site.
- You have superuser (root) access to your server.
- You have better privacy because your files and databases are locked from other server users.
- VPS is an easy to scale service. As your website grows, you can easily upgrade your server resources (RAM, CPU, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
Adtimin Media- Best provider for rent VPS Vietnam
Adtimin Media provides VPS Vietnam for rent:
- Fast speed, stable operation
- High security, maximum security
- Easy to upgrade when customers need it
- Strong configuration, large capacity
- Easy to manage remotely
Let’s contact us to get advice:
Zalo: 0917.757.227 – 0945.507.667